» Real facts about superheroes… » Posted by boopathi
Superhero is the imaginary character who always destined to protect public from the super villains and other bad stuffs. They are shouldering a huge responsibility of saving the world. Kids are worshipping them as their god and having them as their role model. Being in such an honorable and responsible place, I always wonder about their selection of costume which is contrary to their character. In this post, I want to pen down about their selection of outfit which makes me to doubt on their liability.
- Masks: Most of the superheroes are wearing mask since they don’t want to reveal their real identity while looting something or smashing someone. If they are altruistic and protecting people from bad, why can’t they do the same without wearing masks? All the superheroes are good looking and charming. I don’t see a valid reason to hide their face from people while doing service. This obviously corrupts the mindset of children and provokes them to do bad stuffs.
- Skin tight silky wear: By wearing these skin tight costumes, they almost look nude and they are spoiling the mind of kids, girls and even few men. Everyone knows that all the superheroes are well built and athletic. It is unnecessary to wear this tight outfit to show their muscles. They can even wear jeans or other normal costumes while exhibiting super powers to destroy the baddies rather than seducing everyone by flying around the crowded place.
- Underwear over pants: This one tops the other. Superheroes completely forgot the usage of underwear and they are using it over their tights. How embarrassing it is if someone gets to know your underwear color. But our superheroes are casually roaming around the city by wearing underwear (eye catching color) over their pants. The worst among others is superman. This guy wears dark shinny red chuddy over the totally contrasting blue tights. I asked my parents, friends, relatives and even strangers to find the reason behind this underwear thing. Everyone gave the same answer. NO IDEA. Let’s discuss more on this point. Why they are doing this?
- They are advertising the underwear brand since they are public figure and big shot in the country
- They are so afraid of pickpockets. So by wearing chuddy over the pants, they can cover their wallet from the eyes of thieves while travelling in bus or train
- If they caught by police, then the outer chuddy will give them extra bit of protection to their bum
provided if they wear one inside the tights.
That’s it. I couldn’t think more on their selection of costumes. If you have any, feel free to drop your idea in the comment section. See you all in next post. Happy blogging!!!